Thursday, November 4, 2010

Getting there slowly.

EVER so slowly.

I have been absent, I know. I'm dreadfully sorry (five readers, most of whom I know personally and will not actually care).


I have had TAFE running my life over the past couple of weeks and I have been spending my time not doing the thigns I'm supposed to do and this is bad because...

I have two assignments due tomorrow and two exams on tomorrow and after tomorrow i will feel slightly relieved but still a little stressed because then i have two MORE assignments plus in class things to do plus i have to fill out a sheet that i forgot to take in today and design a garden for next week and find information about different annuals so i can put them INTO my design for said garden and eat food and still get enough sleep so that i will be able to stay awake tomorrow.

/SIGH.

I'm so tired and I just want a hug. :(

Soon though, it will all be over and CHRISTMAS IS IN THE AIR. I'm goign to port macquarie to spend time with my family. It will be nice. The air up there is so clean and salty with the sea. ahhhh.

anyways, I must do some TAFE work, before i stress out even more.


ALSO wtf is with the weather, I'm sure it's whats screwing my head up.

Adios Clarence.

2 comments: