Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello toast! I greatly admire your ship.

Things are looking good.

I had such a lovely day. In the very simplest way. I cleaned my room after many months of it being quite messeh.

I played Bioshock.

I spent it with my favourite person in the world.

We got drum kit hardware and now have a substantial looking drum kit.

I danced like a fool.

And that is why my day was so good. All these things combined. Isn't it strange? I love how such simple, seemingly insignificant things can make a day so wonderful. Confusing and awe inspiring at the same time.

Yesterday was pretty wonderful too, but not spectacular. Just wonderful. I listened to Led Zeppelins album IV in its entirety and watched Marble Hornets with this lovely lady while making comments across facebook to each other and forewarning her of the events in the entries. Then we FINALLY put up the Christmas Tree as a family and I put the lights on it. at night it looks good but it kinda looks tacky during the day. But, as my mother said: "Christmas is the time for being tacky." So i guess its alright.

So thats whats happening.

Sometimes I wish I had something more interesting to say.. but I guess that's life.

I feel like watching Jimmy Neutron.


2 comments:

  1. Jimmy Neutron was animated in a garage. Pure awesomeness made by a couple of dedicated animation nerds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyegasm if you had told me it would have been eargasm. but alas..

    ReplyDelete