Monday, October 11, 2010

Orange Croutons ZOOM ZOOM Butterscotch.

It starts.

Welcome back! I have had a madhouse holiday break, seriously need to do some TAFE work and am kinda hot in this jumper. two secs.

.........

There we go.

too much to tell, all you need to know is that I'm super happy and i had enough fun to last me a lunch time. uhh.. i mean lifetime.

small exaggeration.

anywho, I'm pumped for another party this weekend for one of my bestest friends in the world. I miss my better half. I have some stuff to sort out. I'm tired. I'm hairy on my face. I just heard a cat, but there is no cat. I'm hungry. I need to brush my teeth.


Two of my cousins got married this weekend. One on each side of the family. I was at one of them, it was beautiful. The groom cried. ^__^ I love love. Love is beautiful. Love brings people together. Sometimes it tears people apart, but only when people can't get past themselves. Keep that in mind, don't be selfish.

thats all i havw to say. Clarence, over to you.


no? OK.

later skaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment