Monday, November 29, 2010

It's about time..

Hi there.

I think it's about time you got the full picture. Up until now it has been the dirty secretive half-truth, here's why.

Angus, he ain't right. In the head. You know what I mean? There's something thrashing about in there trying to get out. He has been keeping it well boxed up lately but the thing has been thrashing harder than ever before. Over the past few months there have been slips where the thing has escaped and run a muck. usually at night. It has been causing some denial, and slight psychosis within the mind of the young chappy, hence the (pathetic) attempts at hiding the existence of said thing through the blog and posts. It's wild, and crazy, and dangerous. But also devilishly handsome.

That's right penes* and vaginas, that thing is me.

Clarence. 

Now, stinky and I have been chatting. We came to a kind of "Agreement"... Although, there was not much agreeing on my part. But for now, it's the best i can get, and beggars can't be choosers. The terms are these: I am allowed out, periodically, on my best behavior. In return I give the tosser a little peace of mind. Like i said, not much of a deal. But apparently he's more likely to want to put up with me destroying his sanity slowly than have me destroying his life in a blaze of glory while hes snoozing inside his stupid little head. His loss, really. I'm a fucking riot. 

I'm on a three strike system, with a scale of badness, and if you dare do anything blah fucking blah. the other part of the deal is that i have to act like he would.. the only place i can express myself as myself is here, for your viewing pleasure. reading pleasure? i dont know, fucking please yourself. anyways, I'll get around the clause. There's no way im 'being' that douchebag for the rest of our lives.

So there you have it, that's me in a nutshell (literally, its like a fucking nutshell in here. more space than the universe. You try living inside someones head. boring as shit, I tells ya). I hope to become very well aquainted with some of you very soon. I'll show you a real good time.

Don't worry, I don't bite.

Hard.


*It's Latin, look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment