Sunday, December 5, 2010

Here it goes.

It's gonna happen, whether I want it too or not. It's the only way i can remain sane. sorry in advance.

let try and make this as standard as possible.

I'm at a stage where I can see my life kinda forming and swirling in fromnt of me.. I'm able to plan ahead better, but some things are still lurking in the shadows and this fact scares me slightly. but not to worry all will be good.

Things are pretty fantastic. I spent a beautiful coupe of hours with my beautiful girl and my good friend Kate. and we teamed up with HER boy for a while, and I visited drunk Julian at work. He's lookin Like Jesus ("I am Jesus.") slightly awkz encounter but not to worry, it was but a pesky mozzie on the skin of my day. i killed it before it got a chance to bite.

I'm applying for a job this week, to get work in january. fingers crossed. I'll fill in the deets when I know, you know?


Now I guess I should address the Clarence issue..

really, hes not as bad as he makes himself out to be, just a big talker. I'm sorry to have to expose you to this mild annoyance anyways, but I can't handle it anymore. Permission to 'slap' me if 'I'm' being a jerk off, (I can't feel it when hes in control XD)

I promise to be more rgular now i have nothign to do with my life. I promise to try at least.

LUFFERCHUUUZ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment