Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and the WHY.

The Good: I got soo much done today.. despite my high levels of procrastination. actully, most of the stuff i got done WAS procrastination. this is them:

  • I shaved
  • I cooked lunch
  • I listened to the entire discography of System of a Down
  • I played borderlands
  • I played drums
  • I played guitar
  • I watched several hilarious videos on youtube
  • I finished MOST of my assignment. 

The Bad: MY ASSIGNMENT IS NOT FINISHED. 
MY BROTHER ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF ME. 
I HAVE NO MONEY BECAUSE I HAVE NO JOB SO I CAN'T GO OUT AND DO STUFF. 
I MISS MY FRIENDS. 
I WISH I WASN'T SUCH A GUY SOMETIMES.
I'M WORRIED ABOUT STUFF, WORRYING STUFF. 
I FEEL STUPID FOR SOME REASON. 
wooh. thats a little better.


The Why: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! Just when things were going so well, why did you have to tell me this? I love you for it, but at the same time, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! 

/sigh

I'll figure it out. then everyone will be happy again. swear it. 

Clarence, I give up. leave me alone.

outties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment