Monday, December 6, 2010

The way of the World.

YOU.

I don't want you to hate me.
I don't want you to feel like it's my fault.
I want you to stop, but I don't want to push you.
I know how you feel, and you need to know it tears me apart a little bit every time it comes up.
I want it to be alright again.
I want you to be as happy as I am, but not because of the same reason that I am. Well, not exactly the same.
I don't want you to make me feel guilty even though I know I'm kinda responsible.

I just want to forget about it.


YOU.

I don't want you to worry.
I don't want to make the same mistakes I always do.
I don't want to push you away, or for you to push me away.
I want you to be happy no matter what. Even if I'm not.
I need you to trust me.
I need to trust you.
I want you to be the best that you can be and let nothign hold you back, not even me.
I want to keep you in my pocket.

I never want to forget you.


YOU.

I don't want you to stop trying.
I cant trust you.
I forget why I cant trust you.
I used to want to spend time with you but something changed.
I don't know what changed.
I used to look up to you and look to you for inspiration, for guidance. 
I want you to come to me for guidance now.
I need you to need my help.

I just remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment