Wednesday, December 8, 2010

We don't NEED to multiply.

Turn off your TV.

I'm having a very slow day.

It started after being awoken by a very real dream about Marble Hornets. Or more specifically, Slender Man (Quite horrific. Thanks, Kenney.) The time was 10:50am.

The first thing I did was Take the sheets off my bed and wash them. Then I went and had breakfast (Honey-Oat Cheerio's) and sat down at the computer to check facebook and youtube. this took roughly 30 mins, wherein I decided to listen to the entire discography of System Of A Down, which kicked me into action mode and I decided it was about time the washing up was done.

I don't know what it is about SOAD that motivates me, but it's about the only band that does. Funny how things work huh?

Anyway, it took about an hour or so to wash up and by the time i had done that, the sheets were done. I hung them up then went and put a load of clothes on and sat down at the computer again, when Kate popped up on chat! how peculiar.

Or, I thought it was, but she explained that she finished school at one and she was on the computer at the library by then, Tumbling. This made me wonder what the time was, and it was almost two! I had not yet eaten lunch and upon observing the time I realised I was hungry.

Subsequently I made myself my favourite sandwich, tuna and mayonnaise. because I didn't use all the tuna on my sandwich, I ate it straight from the tin. Perfecto. The sandwich was accompanied by a small helping of grain waves. I discovered that tuna and sour cream and chives flavoured grain waves make for an interesting flavour combination.

The Kate was chatting to me again, and this time she posted me a link to a tumbl. It was very sad and we had a short discussion about it before she decided to go home and sleep, and rub in my face ONCE AGAIN that she was going to see Muse perform tomorrow.

Then I came to blogger to detail my day out to you and looking back it looks like an interrogation report as if I am giving a statement. Curiouser and curiouser.

Now the load of clothes is done and ready to be hung out, so I will leave it there bloggamigos! I hope your day wasnt as droll as mine.

Peach out home slice.

2 comments:

  1. my sheets were the same for little over a week. I didn't get much sleep.

    ReplyDelete